Roleplay Sanctuary
You must be a member to post on this forum. You are free to browse all you want. But if you wish to roleplay, you must log in or make an account.
Roleplay Sanctuary
You must be a member to post on this forum. You are free to browse all you want. But if you wish to roleplay, you must log in or make an account.
Roleplay Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum meant to unite like minds and create a fun place for creative minds and settings.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Ello guv'nuh.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitteh
Founder
Founder

'Ello guv'nuh.  Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello guv'nuh.    'Ello guv'nuh.  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Once upon a time, there was a few bored people, who really wanted an RP forum. But couldn't find one. Try as they might, they could find none. So they sparked a great idea. "Let's create our own!" they said, with great delight. So they worked over a hot keyboard, for a while. Purrfecting the site. From their creation, Roleplay Sanctuary was born. It was a small site, yet had all they needed. From the genres, they devised four categories. Four glorious categories, which would separate zombies from dragons.

This site was brought forth from our fingers, our minds, and our hearts. And it's meant to unite like minds from all around.

They call me Kitteh, I am the overseer. As in anything you do, I see. So do not do bad, or else I will find out.

I kid, I'm an all around good person, with a love for roleplay. I've got a good sense of humor, so I wont be too harsh on ye, if I notice you're kidding around. As long as you don't take it too far.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysanctuary.forumotion.com

'Ello guv'nuh.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Sanctuary :: Important Info :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: