Roleplay Sanctuary
You must be a member to post on this forum. You are free to browse all you want. But if you wish to roleplay, you must log in or make an account.
Roleplay Sanctuary
You must be a member to post on this forum. You are free to browse all you want. But if you wish to roleplay, you must log in or make an account.
Roleplay Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum meant to unite like minds and create a fun place for creative minds and settings.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What element do you feel an affinity for?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DannyL7773
DannyL7773

What element do you feel an affinity for? Empty
PostSubject: What element do you feel an affinity for?   What element do you feel an affinity for? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Which element do you feel an affinity for? Fire, Earth, Water or Air?

Personally, I feel an affinity for fire, however, my personality would probably fit water or air, I'm not the hot-headed type really.

So which do you fit?
Back to top Go down
8-bit
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What element do you feel an affinity for?   What element do you feel an affinity for? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:12 pm

It's funny, I just explained to Kit something I remember about how I treated the four main elements!

I forget where I learned this and when but it's something I've always recalled whenever asked about it. xD So, first things first you have to label the elements based on whether they're aggressive or reactional.

Fire and water are aggressive while Earth and wind are reactional.

Fire and Earth are hard elements while Water and wind are soft.

So! Following that whole format it's not really hard to imagine someone choosing water and being hot-headed at times. xD Water does have its aggressive side, too!

Back to top Go down
kitteh
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: What element do you feel an affinity for?   What element do you feel an affinity for? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:13 pm

You should know, Danny.

Ice ice baby.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysanctuary.forumotion.com
DanzoutheGreat

PostSubject: Re: What element do you feel an affinity for?   What element do you feel an affinity for? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:49 pm

I love Water. So beautiful.

It can be calm one moment then thrashing about the next. Love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What element do you feel an affinity for?   What element do you feel an affinity for? Empty

Back to top Go down

What element do you feel an affinity for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Sanctuary :: General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: