Roleplay Sanctuary
You must be a member to post on this forum. You are free to browse all you want. But if you wish to roleplay, you must log in or make an account.
Roleplay Sanctuary
You must be a member to post on this forum. You are free to browse all you want. But if you wish to roleplay, you must log in or make an account.
Roleplay Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum meant to unite like minds and create a fun place for creative minds and settings.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obligatory Introduction Post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

Obligatory Introduction Post Empty
PostSubject: Obligatory Introduction Post   Obligatory Introduction Post EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:55 am

At least there's a forum for it! I get so lost when there isn't...

Anyways, greetings! Than told me to show up here. I used to do a lot of forum RP but I've been so uncommitted due to my schedule and also video games that I haven't been keeping myself in good writing form. Please bear with me. I really want to get back into this sort of thing. I even bookmarked the site on that little bar at the top of my browser...

Right. Well, I'm Buzzy. I'm certain we shall all get along fine.
Back to top Go down
kitteh
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Introduction Post   Obligatory Introduction Post EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:40 am

Greetings sir, I do believe you will have a jolly good time here. ;D
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysanctuary.forumotion.com
DannyL7773
DannyL7773

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Introduction Post   Obligatory Introduction Post EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 am

Welcome to RS Buzzy. Also. I hate you. I hate you so much. You are a relation to that damn shell that keeps smacking me when I'm in first on Mario Kart aren't you? D=<

No? Oh well. Okay. That's fine then o-o
Nice to meetya. Hope you have fun here.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Introduction Post   Obligatory Introduction Post EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 pm

I guess I'll hijack Buzzy's thread for my own intro. This is a good friend of mine anyway. DEAL WITH IT!

Hi gaize. <3
Back to top Go down
Katherine

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Introduction Post   Obligatory Introduction Post EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Than, you bastard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Introduction Post   Obligatory Introduction Post Empty

Back to top Go down

Obligatory Introduction Post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Sanctuary :: Important Info :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: