Roleplay Sanctuary
You must be a member to post on this forum. You are free to browse all you want. But if you wish to roleplay, you must log in or make an account.
Roleplay Sanctuary
You must be a member to post on this forum. You are free to browse all you want. But if you wish to roleplay, you must log in or make an account.
Roleplay Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum meant to unite like minds and create a fun place for creative minds and settings.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ORSF RP Development Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samual Warner

ORSF RP Development Thread Empty
PostSubject: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Hey Katherine, sorry if making this thread steals your thunder :p

I know you sorta kicked off the ORSF RP development process by bringing the ORSF over to the forum here, but I figure there are still some details to thresh out (the names of the two global superpowers, for example). So, here's a thread where we can go over details we don't mind the whole group seeing. It'll allow us to put out new information and get input from people who might be interested in joining.

Sammy (a.k.a. Karth)
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 pm

I completely forget the names of the organizations we had. Ah well, lol. This will also help us to decide where to start, whether we want to continue directly from where us three left off, or do a bit of a time jump.
Back to top Go down
Katherine

PostSubject: Re: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Actually, I just couldn't remember the names and I couldn't get ahold of you, dork <333 Anything we deem private doesn't go here, as you guys've said. =3

Uhhhhm, I'm all for a bit of a time jump, it lets us scoot forward to a rather more stable period in the continuity, what with the recent death of Ari and Kat's promotion, etc.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Samual Warner

PostSubject: Re: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:08 am

Well, that would be appropriate considering the ORSF was just starting their first major offensive in the earlier timeline. Jumping ahead would give them some time to solidify their control on some of South America.

As for the names, Holy Lotus Empire for the European/Asian faction and we never really decided a name for the other one. We went through ones like "Overlords" but I think that something a little more capitalist sounding would be appropriate. Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:10 am

I like Holy Lotus Empire. As for the other one... Not all too sure.
Back to top Go down
Samual Warner

PostSubject: Re: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Something to do with "syndicate" maybe? Or even just "the Syndicate?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine

PostSubject: Re: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Actually, The Syndicate works quite well. Holy Lotus Empire I definitely want to keep. So, if we're all agreed, then those two names are ours?
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Samual Warner

PostSubject: Re: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Katherine

PostSubject: Re: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 am

Thanks for the timeline, Sam, it's pending updates and additions from me.

Coming shortly.
Back to top Go down
Samual Warner

PostSubject: Re: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 am

Roger that.

Run it by me once the updates are complete, then we can get it up on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORSF RP Development Thread   ORSF RP Development Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

ORSF RP Development Thread
Page 1 of 1