Roleplay Sanctuary
You must be a member to post on this forum. You are free to browse all you want. But if you wish to roleplay, you must log in or make an account.
Roleplay Sanctuary
You must be a member to post on this forum. You are free to browse all you want. But if you wish to roleplay, you must log in or make an account.
Roleplay Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum meant to unite like minds and create a fun place for creative minds and settings.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are the origins of your username?

Go down 
+2
kitteh
DannyL7773
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DannyL7773
DannyL7773

What are the origins of your username? Empty
PostSubject: What are the origins of your username?   What are the origins of your username? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Where did you get the idea for your username?

Personally, I'm not all that original, name's Daniel, although I prefer being called Danny. L is the first letter of my last name, and I like the number 7773.

So yeah, that's how I came to use DannyL7773.
Back to top Go down
kitteh
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: What are the origins of your username?   What are the origins of your username? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:26 pm

....Everyone calls me Kitty. EVERYONE. :3
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysanctuary.forumotion.com
8-bit
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are the origins of your username?   What are the origins of your username? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:22 am

I dunno, really. Just the idea of serenading someone with 8-bit music is kinda cute, isn't it?

VOILA! <3
Back to top Go down
DannyL7773
DannyL7773

PostSubject: Re: What are the origins of your username?   What are the origins of your username? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 am

I know what I'm doing now if I pick up a gamer girlfriend......
Back to top Go down
kitteh
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: What are the origins of your username?   What are the origins of your username? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:52 am

What is that? Cower in the corner and wonder how the hell this woman became your girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysanctuary.forumotion.com
DanzoutheGreat

PostSubject: Re: What are the origins of your username?   What are the origins of your username? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Hm, mines not all that hard. Kinda self explanatory.

DanzoutheGreat.

Not much else to it. He's a god.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: What are the origins of your username?   What are the origins of your username? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanatos is defined most commonly as "Death as a personification or as a philosophical notion". It was also the name of the Greek personification of Death, the son of Nyx, goddess of the night.

However, I use it in reference to the Greek name for the fourth horseman of the Apocalypse: Death.
Back to top Go down
Samual Warner

PostSubject: Re: What are the origins of your username?   What are the origins of your username? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Samual Warner was a backup username since my usual usernames were becoming redundant. Originally was chosen for an x-men type mutant character with cartoon physics as his superpower, and Samual was the name of one of the Warner Bros who founded the studio that produced Buggs Bunny and such, so I played the character as a great grandson of that guy, who he was named after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the origins of your username?   What are the origins of your username? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the origins of your username?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Sanctuary :: General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: